Shimano Electric Fishing Reels At Browns Mountain
Browns Mountain is 41 kilometres or 22 nautical miles off the coast of Sydney so make sure you are prepared. This is not a place for small boats in case weather conditions become rough.
We supplied the Shimano Electric fishing reels on this charter to target the blue-eye cod. Our charter accommodates up to 12 passengers.
Fishing Itinerary for Browns Mountain Fishing
Here are some details of what we provide for the Browns Mountain tour.
- Depart at 5.30 am and Return at 1.30 pm
- Troll for Tuna on the way there and back
- Pick Up and Drop off Cronulla Public Wharf
- Maximum of 12 guests per trip (only x4 rods)
- 4 x Electric Reels shared between group
- All the fishing gear and bait are supplied.
- No experience is required
Click here for more information on booking a Browns Mountain Fishing Charter