DEPOSIT / FULL PAYMENT
- No initial deposit will be required to book the fishing charter although you will need to provide a DEBIT/CREDIT card as security.
- The DEBIT/CREDIT card will only be used as per CANCELLATION and DAMAGE Policy below.
- We will contact you prior to the fishing charter and ask how you would like to settle your account. Options available to you will be:
- Charge the card on file
- CASH on the day
- If our charter is cancelled due to bad weather, safety issues, insufficient numbers or boat breakdown you will be offered a position on the next available charter or a refund.... your choice.
- If you decide to cancel your pre-existing booking for any reason and give more than (14) days notice from the time of departure an amount of 100% of the booking will be refunded.
- If you decide to cancel your pre-existing booking for any reason and give less than (14) days written notice although more than (7) days we will refund 50% of the booking will be retained as compensation.
- If you decide to cancel your pre-existing booking for any reason and give less than (7) days and more the (2) days written notice an amount of 75% of the booking will be retained as compensation.
- If someone booked a trip and decides to 'pay at the wharf' and does not turn up, this will be treated as a debt and an invoice will be supplied to the client for immediate payment. Should payment not be made within (7) days of date of invoice, recovery processes will commence. Please note that all costs incurred by Sydney Premium Charters
in recovering the debt will be ADDED to the initial debt..
- Departure times are confirmed well in advance of the charter date. If at time of departure customer has not arrive, we will contact the client via mobile phone have over on the booking. If no communication is received from the passenger within 25mins after departure time, the skipper will deem the charter as a NO SHOW and an invoice for the charter will be raised as per above terms.
- In certain circumstances, a deposit will be required to secure a booking. The amount of each deposit will depend on catering and entertainment costs.
- If a charter is terminated by the skipper durning the trip due to poor behaviour of guests, then no refunds will be provided.
- Any Credit Card / Debit Card held on file will be used to pay for any cancellation costs.
- Any damage caused to the vessel or equipment by passengers/guests will be payable by the person or company that has made the booking.
- Photographs will be taken of the damage and emailed / txt msg to the person or company that has made the booking before any repairs or cleaning commences to ensure that they are aware that a claim is being made.
- After the above mentioned email / txt msg, Sydney Premium Charters will then take steps to have the damage repaired in a cost effective and timely manner.
- To facilitate a quick repair, Sydney Premium Charters
may take an initial $550 from credit card on file with the balance of the repair / cleaning costs to be invoiced to the person or company that has made the booking for payment within (7) days of invoice date.
- Any costs incurred in obtaining payment for damage/repairs/cleaning (eg: legal processes, debt collection) will be added to the invoice and payable by the person or company that has made the booking.
- Government regulations around COVID are changing every week. If this charter needs to be cancelled due to future Government restrictions a FULL refund will be provided less any costs for catering or entertainment that could not be cancelled in time.