NSW Government Rules
How to reduce exposure and stay healthy
The most important action you can take is to practise good hand hygiene.
To reduce your exposure and chances of getting COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitiser with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, throw used tissues in the bin and clean your hands with soap and water or sanitiser. If you don’t have a tissue, sneeze or cough into a flexed elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces each day.
- Stay home if you are sick and don’t expose others. If you are unwell with flu-like symptoms, do not go outside your home, do not go to work, school or shops unless it is essential.
- Get a flu shot when it becomes available.
- Talk with your doctor and pharmacist about getting an emergency supply of any medications that you or your family regularly take.
- Do not shake hands, hug or kiss as a greeting.
- Keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and other people.
- Avoid visiting vulnerable people, such as those in aged care facilities or hospitals, infants, or people with compromised immune systems.
- Visit shops sparingly, buy food online where possible and consider home delivery and take-away.
- Use debit and credit cards instead of cash where possible and make use of online and self-serve transactions.
- Use public transport in off-peak periods if you can.
check out our gallery...
our boats ....
All our vessels are modern, clean and equiped with all the latest safety gear. If you are a novice or experienced 'fisho', give us a call to discus your requirements.... we have standard packages for INDIVIDUAL bookings or we can tailor something to suit a fishing trip for a GROUP of 37 people.... just tell us what you are looking to achieve...
check out some of our trips...