cancellation policy ...
- If our charter is cancelled due to bad weather, safety issues, insufficient numbers or boat breakdown you will be offered a position on the next available charter or a refund.... your choice.
- If you decide to cancel your pre-existing booking for any reason and give more than (14) days notice from the time from the time of departure we will refund 100% of your booking.
- If you decide to cancel your pre-existing booking for any reason and give less than (14) days written notice although more than (7) days we will refund 50% of our booking.
- If you decide to cancel your pre-existing booking for any reason and give less than (7) days written notice although more than (48) hours we will refund 25% your booking
- If you give us less than (48hrs) notice from the time of departure or don’t turn up, no refunds will be provided.
- If someone booked a trip and decides to 'pay at the wharf' and does not turn up, this will be treated as a debt and an invoice will be supplied to the client for immediate payment. Should payment not be made within (7) days of date of invoice, recovery processes will commence. Please note that all costs incurred by Sydney Premium Charters in recovering the debt will be ADDED to the initial debt..
- Departure times are confirmed well in advance of the charter date. We contact the client via mobile phone at time of departure. If no communication is received from the passenger within 15mins after departure time, the skipper has the right to depart with or without all parties on board. If parties miss departure, no refunds will be provided.
where to find us...
We are located in Tonkin Street Cronulla 200m from Cronulla Train Station. If you are driving there is plenty of parking in Tonkin Street. Departure is from Cronulla Public Wharf.